At Rainbow International everyone is empowered to consider health and safety and our core values are embedded in everything we do, every time we do it. Health and Safety is communicated to all employees and stakeholders and we commit to take all necessary steps to secure the health and safety of our employees and those affected by our business activities.
Rainbow International commits to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all workers. This is achieved through the development and implementation of effective Health and Safety management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO45001.
This approach is underpinned by providing and maintaining healthy and safe working conditions to prevent workplace injury and ill-health.
Rainbow International will provide information, instruction, training and supervision as necessary to ensure employees are competent to carry out their duties and responsibilities in a safe manner. Rainbow International is committed to involving employees either directly or through their representatives which includes consultation and participation activities. We will regularly set and review objectives to improve our H&S performance and management system.
In Rainbow International we share a commitment to:
- Protect the personal health and safety of our workforce by eliminating hazards and reducing risk,
- Maintain any place of work (including providing welfare facilities) in a condition that is safe and healthy, so far as is reasonably practicable,
- Prevent work-related injury and ill health and promote wellbeing,
- Provide and maintain plant, equipment, materials and substances,
- Establish and communicate emergency procedures,
- Provide appropriate health assessment and surveillance of employees as required,
- Promote and drive a positive health and safety culture,
- Comply with or exceed applicable legislation and other requirements,
- Meet customer needs and expectations,
- Continually improve our H&S management system.
This policy statement will be reviewed on a regular basis by top management to ensure its continuing suitability. The policy statement will be placed in locations visible to as many staff as possible and be made available to outside parties including the public on request or via the Rainbow International website. It is to be actively communicated to all employees and persons working for or on behalf of the company with the intent that all are made aware of their individual obligations. All employees have a responsibility for their own safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their work activities. Rainbow International requires our suppliers to manage their health and safety in line with this policy.
Interim Managing Director – Rainbow International UK
Franchise Director – Rainbow International UK