At Rainbow International, we empower everyone to place environmental responsibility at the forefront of everything we do. We care about our planet and strive to make a positive difference every time; through engaging with our colleagues, customers and supply chain.
In order to successfully manage our environmental aspects, their impacts and significant energy uses arising from our activities, products and services. We will ensure continual improvement of our approach through our ongoing engagement, strategy, by setting and reviewing objectives to ensure improvement of our environmental and energy performance.
We will utilise Rainbow International communications platforms to promote environmental and energy awareness amongst our employees and clients. Where practical, we actively encourage our clients to adopt the best environmental practices. Furthermore, we will co-operate with those that have environmental management systems in place to ensure best practice throughout our combined activities.
In Rainbow International, as a restoration company, we are committed to achieving the highest standards of environmental performance and recognises its corporate responsibility to the environment. Rainbow acknowledges that its operations have a direct and indirect environmental impact and aims to minimise that impact and operate in an environmentally responsible manner.
In Rainbow, we share a commitment to:
- Comply with or exceed applicable environmental and energy legislation and other compliance obligations
- Implement the waste hierarchy, where we control the waste streams
- Continue to reduce our carbon footprint and associated energy use throughout our buildings, operations and fleet
- Protect the environment and prevent pollution in our areas of control
- Train our staff, where appropriate, in environmental and energy management
- Procure products from sustainable and energy-efficient sources where reasonably practicable
- Seek to minimise all single-use plastics from our supply chain and activities
- Use material and energy efficiently to provide our services; applying a lifecycle approach and considering energy performance improvement in their design
- Respect and contribute to the communities in which we operate
- Meet customer needs and expectations and influence customers positively through our operations
- Engage our employees in environmental practices
This policy statement will be reviewed on a regular basis by top management to ensure its continuing suitability. The policy statement will be placed in locations visible to as many staff as possible and be made available to outside parties including the public on request or via the Rainbow International website. It is to be actively communicated to all employees and persons working for or on behalf of the company.