Full Time – Product Manager (PM)
Context: ISS Restoration provides flood & fire disaster recovery & restoration (DR&R) services to major UK insurers, corporate customers, public sector and local businesses and households. This is facilitated through the franchised Rainbow International network and a wholly managed business covering medium to commercial complex & major loss projects.
Reports to: Operations Director – Rainbow International
Main Purpose: In partnership with the Operations Director provide assistance and support to the ISS Restoration division and network in relation to identifying, researching and implementing new innovative market leading product/service solutions in line with our company strategy to have a 50%/50% split across self-generated and national account work.
The objective of the Product Manager is to co-ordinate proposition development based on solid market research, engage with the network and internal departments, evaluate and mobilise network capabilities, develop a pricing and a communication/targeting strategy, category management, and build a ‘toolkit’ for the network.
- Identify a service solutions pipeline, create a roadmap for each service, including potential market value, local or national concept, return on investment, competitors, timeline and risks
- Determine service pricing matrix by utilising market research; reviewing service delivery costs, anticipating volume and investment in products/technology
- Understand the end customers for new service solutions, their problems, their needs and their questions – you are their champion to translate this into a feasible business requirement
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of our competitors in all service offerings
- Monitor marketing place for new innovations and opportunities
- Identify opportunities to widen our current service offering throughout the business, carry out a gap analysis to capitalise on this and recommend solutions to improve through training, etc
- Launch and co-ordinate pilots to ascertain the feasibility of service solutions to achieve national coverage
- Evaluate and mobilise network capabilities
- Build a marketing mix of collateral in collaboration with our Marketing Executive, to include website content, blogs, social media messaging etc
- Create working parties with key stakeholders to drive concepts
- Create a service ‘toolkit’ for each service to ensure consistent delivery
- Provide a support resource to franchise owners. Respond to support questions regarding the service provided and assist in problem resolution
- Co-ordinate field training with company training resources, co-ordinate regional workshops and co-ordinate conference planning. Assist in revising and improving training materials
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include assignments in job classification other than their own
- Manage the end to end process for launching new services into the business
- Ensure all Health and Safety risks, compliance requirements or regulatory requirements have been identified and outlined fully
- Open communication channels with key stakeholders (internal staff/ franchise network)
For further information on this role please contact Sharon Hayman email@example.com