Internal Audit Specialist (Audit and Quality)
This role is an office-based role in our Mansfield, Nottinghamshire office.
Rainbow International Restoration provides Disaster Recovery Services alongside a variety of Commercial Services to Insurers and Loss Adjusters throughout the UK.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed person to form part of the Internal Audit team.
You’ll be supporting the Rainbow Network with pricing queries and carrying out internal audit reviews. This will include internal audit assurance and advice, combining customer service excellence with the highest possible levels of quality audits, detailed reviews, and diligence. You will be responsible for undertaking third-party audits.
This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your skills, whilst supporting the business by both meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations.
We will provide the tools and support you require to deliver against this expectation.
The main goal and objectives are to assist in driving “Service Excellence” across our network by ensuring the most cost-effective service is delivered by providing our customers with the most claim appropriate scope and service delivery on a claim by claim basis.
- Undertake internal quality audits across our Rainbow International Restoration Branches on the core standards in accordance with internal and external requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and delivery of all audits is in line with agreed timescales.
- Work closely with the team internally and externally ensuring communication is effective, clear and supported with evidence / any constraints in place.
- Support the Rainbow International Restoration branches with the review of files, providing answers to all queries when required.
- Deliver customer excellence, ensuring that all client enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Negotiating and claims management experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in the Insurance/restoration sector.
- Requires knowledge of the Disaster and Restoration industry
- Relevant industry qualification in relation to BDMA/ IICRC