Fire and Flood Technician in Oxford
Aim: Rainbow International has been supplying Disaster Recovery & Specialist Cleaning services to a wide range of commercial & industrial customers in the UK since 1987, and from humble beginnings has developed into the leading service supplier in the UK.
Today, Rainbow restores tens of thousands of homes each year following a fire, flood, escape of water or accidental damage incident. Over 60 branches cover the entire country, ensuring our service and commitment to our customer base meets our own aspirations of quality, reliability, delivering an effective and cost efficient service, anywhere in the UK, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With unrivalled capacity in our market sector, we provide a truly local service with the backing and strength of a national brand and support programme.
We are looking for a BDMA qualified fire and floor technician to join our ever expanding team.
- To maintain the highest level of Health & Safety at all times, keeping up regular awareness training.
- To undertake disaster restoration projects, including cleaning and restoration of domestic and commercial items whether contents or buildings, as per technical user guides & manuals used by Rainbow International either onsite or at workshop.
- To undertake drying and restoration of domestic and commercial items whether contents or buildings, as per technical user guides or manuals used by Rainbow International either onsite or at workshop.
- To undertake regular training courses, both formal or on the job training. There is a charge for membership of a professional body, The BDMA. The cost of training and membership will be covered by Rainbow.
- Uniform, van, fuel card, PPE etc fully provided.
- BDMA Accreditation preferable
- Basic level of education – GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Experience of Cleaning
- Experience of Fire & Flood Restoration
- Experience of building construction
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- To be able to think on your feet and find solutions to problems on your own and as a team
- Good computer literacy
- Full, clean, driving license
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work within a team, and with a variety of customers
- Ability to motivate both yourself and others
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including on-call during some weekends and bank holidays
- To be caring and passionate about good customer service
- To be reliable, punctual, enthusiastic, hardworking and well organised
- To have the ability to prioritise workload and be able to work with others
For more information, or to apply for this role please contact [email protected] or call Sam York on 07591 526 520