Top Tips On Banishing Biohazard Waste With The Specialists
There are 5 million private and 4.3 million social housing rental households in Britain. Most tenants look after their rental property, but what happens if yours leave their mess behind when they move out?
We’re not talking about the odd piece of furniture or pair of curtains. We’re talking about discarded waste that can be much more serious. Bio hazards are substances that pose a threat to human, animal or environmental health. They can include human waste, syringes and chemicals. There may be issues with pests like rats, mice and fleas, sewerage contamination, sanitation, graffiti and compulsive hoarding syndrome, where people don’t throw anything away for years.
If not cleaned up correctly these substances can cause serious health problems for future tenants, including skin diseases and respiratory issues.
Here are our top tips on biohazard removal for private landlords, councils and housing associations.
Unlike a run-of-the-mill end-of-tenancy exit clean where it’s useful to get professional cleaners in, with biohazard removal, you’ll need to call in the experts for a deeper clean.
It’s a specialist task and it’s vital you use a company that is experienced and qualified in removing bio hazard waste. You want to be assured that your property will be restored to its pre-tenant condition. Here’s what to look out for:
- Ensure the company has qualified staff to carry out the biohazard removal.
- Make sure technicians are up to date with the latest best practice, legislation, and equipment.
- Ensure the company is equipped to remove bio-hazardous material safely.
- Double check the company will liaise with the relevant authorities to ensure the hazardous substances are disposed of properly.
- Check how many years of experience your chosen removal company has in biohazard removal.
With just one call to Rainbow, you can arrange the biohazard removal services and recovery support you need. We have more than 30 years of biohazard clean-up experience. With our 24-hour helpline, you can get help when you need it. And, as we have more than 60 branches across the UK, it’s likely that there’s a Rainbow International branch within just 23 miles of your postcode.
Call us now on 01623 422488.