7 Ways We Eliminate Airborne Pathogens And Keep Your Healthcare Buildings Healthy
Cleaning hospitals, GP surgeries and clinics is not like cleaning a house or an office building – it’s much more complicated. Airborne pathogens, along with viruses and bacteria, can cause serious health issues so healthcare buildings require professional level cleaning.
Rainbow’s advanced technology systems can help to eradicate these problems by offering viral and bacterial control across the whole healthcare industry.
Here’s how our highly trained teams in biohazard cleaning can remove all airborne pathogens and bacteria to avoid the spread of infection to your patients and employees:
- Air Management, wet fogging, steam cleaning and odour control systems, which can remove 99.9% of airborne pathogens, are complemented by surface antimicrobial products for use on all surfaces and high touch areas (e.g. door handles, telephones, desktops, computers etc).
- Steam cleaning and controlled off-site ozone chambers can be used to carry out any deep clean required in public, or private areas that may be subject to microbiological attack.
- Keeping any environment clean and free from dirt and germs is important, but especially in the healthcare industry where the young, the elderly and the vulnerable could pick up infections. Our hard floor cleaning or office carpet and upholstery cleaning services can keep germs and dirt at bay.
- Regular duct cleaning is important to maintain clear air through your ducting systems but also to ensure efficient use of ducting and air management systems to avoid the spread of contaminated air particles. Specialist cleaning can keep your ducting working more efficiently and increase the lifespan of your ducting and equipment, as well as ensure viral and bacterial control.
- GP surgeries and hospitals often have hard-to-reach areas that need cleaning thoroughly on a regular basis. At Rainbow International branches across the UK, we can arrange reach and pole window cleaning for the cleaning of hard-to-reach windows effectively.
- Decontaminating an area contaminated with bio-hazardous material can be complicated, but we have the full range of equipment and expertise to be able to decontaminate trauma scenes and remove and make safe bio-hazardous materials.
- In addition to laundry and dry cleaning services, we also have Ozone treatments for sterilising all types of material.
You can read more about how our services have helped our customers in our biohazard removal services case study.
With just one call to Rainbow, you can arrange a wide range of cleaning services. Our 24-hour helpline will be enough to arrange all the healthcare cleaning services you need. And, as we have more than 65 branches across the UK, it’s likely that there’s Rainbow International branch within just 23 miles of your postcode.
Call us now on 01623 422488.