Why You Should Use A Franchise Cleaning Company | Domestic Cleaning
Cleaning a property once tenants vacate can be time-consuming, and with each tenant being different, it’s hard to know what you are letting yourself in for if you take on your own void & exit cleans. Of course, if you have any more than a couple of properties, taking on your own void & exit cleans may not even be an option.
Using a professional cleaning company for your void & exit cleans can deliver better results, faster, so you can get your property back on the letting market once again and get new tenants in place to avoid unnecessary voids and a loss of income from your rental property. Here are 5 reasons why you should use a franchise cleaning company like Rainbow to carry out your void & exit cleans.
1. Using a professional cleaning team can reduce the length of time taken to clean a property, and we can get on with the job without interrupting your day, meaning void and exit cleans don’t have to wait until you have spare time on your hands!
2. With just one call to Rainbow you’ll be able to arrange carpet cleaning, blast cleaning, needle sweeps and rubbish removal as required, so Rainbow will be able to deal with whatever your tenants have left you with.
3. If you need a patio clean to remove moss or algae from pathways and make the area safe for new tenants we’ve got blast cleaning teams who will set to work, using the right mediums for the substrate that requires cleaning.
4. Sometimes tenants leave behind more than you might wish in the form of biohazardous waste that could pass germs and viruses to others. A void & exit clean in a premises where blood and other bodily fluids or faeces are present, requires special attention to ensure the removal of all pathogens and contaminated material and make the property safe for the incoming tenants. Rainbow International have teams trained in the safe and thorough removal and cleaning of biohazardous material.
5. We don’t just clean the inside of properties, we can also clean roofs, gutters and windows too, making your property look spick and span booth inside and out so that it can command the best possible market rate for that type of rental property.
With January around the corner and the uplift in rentals that tends to come with it, now’s a good time to book your void & exit clean for the New Year and get your property ready to put back on the rental market or welcome in the new tenants. With more than 60 branches across the UK, there’s bound to be a Rainbow branch near you. You can find your nearest branch on our website, or give us a call on 01623 422488.