Owners and occupiers of business premises with air management systems are required to carry out duct cleaning under the provisions of the Health & safety at Work Act
Failure to undertake this on a regular basis could put the health of your staff and therefore business at risk. In certain instances, particularly in the food preparation and commercial catering industries it could even invalidate your insurance policy.
The easiest and most effective way to get this specialist cleaning task completed is to employ the services of professional ventilation duct cleaning experts.
So – just how do the duct cleaning experts do it?
- • Inspection: Professional duct cleaners will carry out a full inspection your system, and advise you if it complies with regulations and if the system has any faults.
- • Clarity: They should then explain how often your air management system needs to be cleaned, how long the process will take and the cost involved.
- • Skilled Cleaning: They will use skilled technicians to carry out any required cleaning on your system.
- • Specialist Equipment: Today’s top experts will use specialist cleaning equipment which includes Hepa filters, but will not usually use scrapers and degreasers because these are proven to be not as effective and often very time consuming.
- • Sanitisation: Professionals, like Rainbow International, will sanitise the whole system by “fogging” it with a patented Biocide. This product is “instant kill” and has a high residual effect.
- • Measuring results: Following the cleaning, professionals can scientifically measure the remaining dust/grime, to ensure they are at the acceptable level for your system.
Through our substantial branch network, Rainbow can offer just such an expert full ventilation cleaning and maintenance service across the UK, to ensure your premises provide good quality air for your staff and visitors.
The Rainbow International teams are experts when it comes to cleaning air management systems. Our staff will ensure that your ducts are thoroughly cleaned thus protecting your employees from a build up of unclean air flow which can lead to ‘Sick Building Syndrome’.
We also supply Kitchen Grease Extraction, Deep Cleaning and Kitchen Duct Cleaning.
Between them, over 65 UK branches of specialist commercial cleaning company, Rainbow International, provide a full ventilation duct cleaning service nationwide. For more information on ventilation duct cleaning and Rainbow International’s services click here or simply give us a call on our local number (type your postcode into our branch finder on this page to locate your local branch) or call the 24 Hour National Helpline 01623 422488.